29 septiembre 2023

superheroes Parody TAROT. magnetic box

Superheroes Parody TAROT. magnetic box 🧲

superheroes parody tarot

I have made a 78-card thematic tarot inspired by a universe of friendly and parodic Superheroes.

On the one hand, I have transformed the 22 Major Arcana into their equivalent superheroic archetypes. On the other hand, I have turned the 4 suits that make up the Minor Arcana into 4 dark and funny groups of superheroes and supervillains.

These cards are ideal for collectors of comics and collectors of rare and eerie cards, but I also think the four groups of Minor Arcana could be ideal for fun board games with friends or family.

The unique and macabre superheroes that make up this tarot come from a personal and own universe, any similarity with other superheroes from other universes is pure coincidence, although for any questions or if you wish to know more about the Tarot Parody Superheroes you can find my social networks below, where you can directly write to me.

facebook - fran carras

https://www.instagram.com/franki_carras/


On sale: Makeplayingcards MPC - Fran Carras Shop


No hay comentarios: